Hello babes! July’s Birchbox was super pretty but I wasn’t too excited about the products. Check out what I thought about each product:
- Beaver Professional – Energizing Multi Protection Shampoo & Conditioner
I tried the shampoo and conditioner together and they weren’t bad but I’ve used other ones that I liked more. They don’t make my hair greasier than usual but it does make it a little frizzier/curlier.
- Unani – Anticellulite Lotion
- Himalaya Herbals – Purifying Neem Face Wash
- Marvis – Whitening Mint Toothpaste
- Pop Beauty – Eyeshadow Palette
The pigmentation of this palette is actually pretty amazing. I really like the colours as well but I’d rather spend my money on a MUA palette for example, they are a bit cheaper and amazing quality in my opinion. I would also have to order this brand online and I can get MUA at every Kruidvat.
Thanks for reading!